TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern Your use of the services developed and/or maintained by Crescit Software Inc (“Crescit”) including all corporate portals available at and configured for use at www.searchitupdj.directory (“Service”). Please review these Terms carefully. By using the Service, You are stating that You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If You do not agree to these Terms, You should not use the Service.
These Terms may from time to time be amended without specific notice to You, and You agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and modules, shall be subject to the Terms.
“Data” means information about user/legal entity or usage of the Service.
“You” refers to the user/legal entity registered to use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
- 1. You must be 18 years or older to use the Service.
- 2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- 3. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under Your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under Your account).
- 4. You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in Your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- 5. You must provide legal first and last names, valid email address in order to complete the registration process and continue to use the Service.
- 6. Login to Your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- 7. You agree not to share Your username and password with other people. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Service account and/or password. It is Your responsibility to notify Crescit Software Inc if You believe Your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. Crescit Software Inc assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to Your data resulting from Your failure to comply with the security of Your username and/or password.
- 8. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to Your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- 1. The Service is provided at no cost. While using the Free Service, the Service may restrict storage limits, page views, number of participating members and the number of projects created and owned by the user.
- 2. Crescit Software Inc uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 3. Data backup is maintained for additional security and protection of Your Data against loss due to server failure. You take full responsibility for timely backing up Your Data in the Service.
- 4. Crescit Software Inc reserves the right to change the terms and duration of the Free Service provision. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on www.crescit.com or the Service itself.
Service Cancellation and Termination
- 1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling Your account. You can deactivate Your account at any time by emailing your request to do so to email@example.com.
- 2. All of Your content and personal information (including content and personal information posted by others who have accounts under Your account) will be inaccessible by the Service upon account deactivation. Once Your account is deactivated, Your content may not be recovered.
- 3. Crescit Software Inc may terminate the Service, suspend or terminate Your account if You violated any of these Terms. In the event of termination You may not be granted access to Your account.
Modifications to the Service
- 1. Crescit Software Inc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- 2. Crescit Software Inc shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- 1. Crescit Software Inc will not share, disclose, sell, lease, modify, delete or distribute any Data provided by You set as Private in any manner.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- 1. You understand and agree that use of the Service is at Your sole risk. The Service is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 2. Crescit Software Inc makes no warranty that (a) the Service will meet Your requirements or expectations, (b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free, and (c) any errors or bugs in the Service will be corrected.
- 3. You expressly understand and agree that Crescit Software Inc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Crescit Software Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from Your usage of the Service.
- 1. These Terms and all matters arising from it shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and all disputes in relation thereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ontario, Canada.
- 2. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
- 3. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Crescit Software Inc customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- 4. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including Your content, may be transferred non-encrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 5. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- 6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 7. You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the Service electronically via email.
If You have any questions regarding these Terms or if You wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact Crescit Software Inc at support@Crescit.com.